Kudos to our winners and a big thank you to all who make this community thrive. And a big welcome to the new writers in our midst. Any friend of @neilhimself is a friend of ours. Speaking of the written word, please hop over to the new piece up for critique and give some thoughtful consideration as to how your fellow Trifectan could polish and improve upon their work.
And now, the weekly prompt.
a (1) : sightless (2) : having less than 1⁄10 of normal vision in the more efficient eye when refractive defects are fully corrected by lenses
b : of or relating to sightless persons
a : unable or unwilling to discern or judge <blind to a lover's faults>
b : unquestioning <blind loyalty>
- Your response must be between 33 and 333 words.
- You must use the 3rd definition of the given word in your post.
- The word itself needs to be included in your response.
- You may not use a variation of the word; it needs to be exactly as stated above.
- Only one entry per writer.